Thursday, January 21, 2010

Saige's Blabber Mouth

Hello my lovelies!

I've missed you all so! What's new with me? I'm FINALLY leaving New York tonight and I'm soooo excited to return home to Meadowfair. Press... done. Meetings... went wonderfully (yes, especially the one with James Cameron!).

Dangerous Curves is still smashing the box office and I couldn't be more overjoyed. I'm also not due to start shooting my next film, "Blue Blood Blondes" for another month, so I'm ready to go on a much needed vacation. Scratch that... I don't wan't to be anywhere but at home. I'll take a STAYcation instead!

Fredrica and Saige came to visit recently and it was really great to see them. I only wish Farrah would have come along. I miss you FS!!! As usual, we all decided to spend some quality girl time: mani/pedis and shopping. And yes, I did purchase quite a few things on 5th avenue (including this gorgeous House of Harlow 1960 14kt white gold necklace and Roxy Ring) but it was not because of "his" birthday! Goodness, I love Saige to death but the girl just cannot keep her mouth shut, I can't believe she went around telling everyone I was upset about HIM. I mean really, I don't want her to ruin all the good karma she's built up by having such a blabber mouth.

Ok, FINE. So I was a little teeny weeny bit sad when "HIS" birthday rolled around, but I've absolutely moved on and I definitely don't want him back! That "wack-tress" and all around terrible person he goes out with now can keep him because I'm doing just fine. Life is good and my career is skyrocketing. What more could a girl ask for? Sigh. Actually, I wouldn't mind having someone to share my success with but I know that all good things come in time, and when they're supposed to. In the meantime, I'll be keeping busy reading scripts, developing new projects, and buying baubles. Hmm... and maybe I should give my old co-star Dash a call! *wink*



Till next time lovelies!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment