Thursday, January 21, 2010

Home For The Holidays!

Hello Lovelies!

I am so excited about Thanksgiving I can barely contain myself! It's been such a long time since I've been back home to Iowa for the holidays. My grandmother, Mother, and I have been grocery shopping up a storm and it feels so good to just be "normal" Meadow for a bit, instead of MEADOW STEVENS...."Movie Star." They treat me just like any other family member. That's right dolls, Meadow Stevens washes dishes AND takes out the trash! How's that for all those journalists who accuse me of not being down to earth?! All jokes aside, there's soooo much for me to be thankful for this year.

I first arrived to Iowa a bit on the stressed side, worrying myself crazy about my next film. As we sat on our front porch drinking hot cocoa, Mother gave me this Blu Bijoux Peace Tranquility Cuff and I was instantly reminded of how everything always works out like it's meant to. Thanks Mom!

Happy Thanksgiving dolls! Till next time!

xx

Meadow









No comments:

Post a Comment