Thursday, January 21, 2010

Merry Christmas Mom!

I'm. In. Denial.

It's officially winter and the Holidays are right around the corner! Actually, they're now. Like, almost upon us in the scariest of ways. Not SCARY scary, in a "Nightmare Before Christmas" kind of way but in the "I can't believe 2009 is quite nearly over" way. I'm in DC shooting with QT, which is nothing short of awesome, but I do wish I could be with my fam in Iowa right now. Mom's sad I can't be home so she's refusing to admit that she misses me, insisting that she's glad she doesn't have to overcompensate for my "sub-par cooking skills!" Since she won't have me around, I decided to dazzle her with my superior taste in jewelry. These affordable 14 kt Diamond and Gold Earrings are reminiscent of a pair my grandmother had when my Mom was a little girl. Merry Christmas Mom. I love you!

xx









No comments:

Post a Comment