Thursday, January 21, 2010

Meadow at The Golden Globes...

Hi Dolls!

I know it's been too long, and i've been horribly M.I.A. Do forgive me my lovelies! I've been dodging the papparazzi since I returned to Meadowfair from back east. But no, I haven't pulled a Heidi Montag! No nips or tucks for me (but to each her own... everyone knows my BFF Farrah has had some minor "adjustments"). Frankly, I've just been feeling icky and who wants to be seen when they've got bedhead and gunk in their eyes? It might seem like a glamorous life, but make no mistakes... this is a JOB! Nevertheless, it IS still fun and I do love to make a fabulous head-turning appearance, which is one of the many reasons (besides shamelessly flirting with Gerard Butler) why I had such a great time at the Golden Globes this past Sunday. I wore a fabulous Zac Posen gown, Roger Vivier pumps, a CC Skye Triple Layer Mesh Necklace, and a Blu Bijoux White Techno Bangle.

Now back to hibernation (you'll find out why soon dolls!)



xx

P.S. Gerry (that's Gerard) and Jennifer Aniston are sooo not dating (and I would know. *wink*) It's called PR.

No comments:

Post a Comment