Thursday, January 21, 2010

Me and Angelina are in NYC...

Hello dolls!

It 's been a while, I know I know! I've been running around like a chicken with her head cut off. Yes, that dramatic. So here's what's been up: I wrapped shooting on "To Catch a Cat Burglar" about two weeks ago and immediately left for the East Coast to promote my new film with Angelina (yes, THAT Angelina), "Dangerous Curves." It's the one I shot last year about female race car drivers. I play the underdog with a heart of gold, Kitty La Roux. I'm so proud of the film and my work in it that I jumped right in to catching up with Angie and the rest of the cast as we did appearances, private screenings, press junkets... and missed all the gossip and madness back home!

First off, I did see the debacle known as "Kanye-gate" first hand (I was sitting directly behind Beyonce actually). Sigh. That was so silly of him. I don't even wanna give that incident too much attention. Moving right along... I also heard about dear Patrick Swayze... just heartbreaking. I never had the honor of working with him but I would have relished the opportunity. What a talent!

As for Viva Swag, the gang seems to be doing well... I'm looking forward to coming home to California and catching up with Farrah (bored, doll? YOU?! I can't believe it), and all of my other dear friends (like my former co-star Dash. *blushes*).

New York is lovely and a great place to visit, but really there is no place in the world like home. And home for me is Meadowfair in eternally sunny Southern California. I can't lie, I am a little homesick but the cast and crew of "Dangerous Curves" have been doing all that they can to put me at ease. Angelina is so thoughtful and bought me this beautiful and dainty Ancient Elephant Necklace to bring me luck until I'm able to come home. She's so sweet and keeps telling me that I should be more patient with myself instead of trying to rush thru life without smelling the roses or taking chances. And she's so right! Who knows what can happen? Right now I'm trying to take it one day at a time... cherishing my moments here as I'm living my dream and doing what I love. "Dangerous Curves" opens on October 1st. It's an exciting and groundbreaking film. I hope you guys like it!!

xx

till next time lovelies,

Meadow

No comments:

Post a Comment