Thursday, January 21, 2010

My Early Christmas Gift (s)!

Hi Dolls!

Had a wonderful time at home in Iowa for Thanksgiving but sadly, I can't make it back for the winter holidays. I'll be on location in Washington D.C. working on a new, currently untitled, thriller with *drumroll please* QT! Yes, THAT QT. I'm so excited about this new development (literally just got off the phone with my agent and manager) that I'm absolutely OK with missing the holidays back home. I'm not going to get homesick. I repeat... I'm NOT going to get homesick. *sniff*. OK, I can't lie... I'm sad that I can't visit my family. But I'll be fine... it doesn't hurt that my dear Aunt Vivian already mailed me this gorgeous Kate Spade Cluster Ring as an early Christmas gift. It's super cute and is totally "Meadow," plus she didn't have to spend a fortune... Love you Aunt Viv! Wish me luck in the capital.

Till next time lovelies

xx

Meadow

No comments:

Post a Comment