Thursday, January 21, 2010

Red Carpet Bling = Red Carpet Chic!



Hello my lovelies!

Been ridiculously busy as usual, from sessions with my trainer to meetings with the studio. Whew! I'm exhausted to say the least. But! I've got no time to be tired with all that's going on. What?! I didn't tell you? *excited scream* I'm going as Dash's date to the premiere of his new film "Scar Tissue." I'm not such a fan of action films, but I'm looking forward to watching him run around all sweaty, tee hee. I especially LOVE premieres because I get to pull out all the stops with my bling! I've been waiting to show off these Turquoise and Ruby Cluster Earrings for a while now, and they complement my nude colored chiffon designer gown perfectly! Earthy, yet classic, I'll be doing my version of Saige's "hippie chic." Thanks for the inspiration lady! Plus they're a steal at $98. Don't worry, I won't be mad if any of you get "inspired" by me.

I'll see you all on the red carpet!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment