Thursday, January 21, 2010

I'm Still in New York...

Hello lovelies!

I am pooped! Dangerous Curves premiered last week to rave reviews so I had to change my flight in order to accommodate all of the press, especially the TV appearances! In the past week, I've been on Good Morning America, Regis and Kelly, and The View! When Whoopi and Barbara told me how much they enjoyed my portrayal of Kitty, I nearly turned as red as a tomato. Can you believe it? Whoopi Goldberg and Barbara Walters complimenting l'il old me! However, not everyone on The View seemed to adore the film... or me, mainly a certain blonde member of the cast who once infamously feuded with former castmate Rosie O'Donnell, and was quite chilly towards me.

Apparently there's been some whispers about gold statues, according to Barb and Whoopi, but this particular cast member found it doubtful that I could win an award for Dangerous Curves. I thought it was a little unprofessional to be so snide towards a guest, especially with millions of Americans watching, but maybe she was just PMS'ing. I know how it is. Love you anyway Lizzie!

So it seems that I'll be in New York for at least another two weeks. I still miss Meadowfair but I am loving this upswing in my career. The reviews from Dangerous Curves have really seemed to grab Hollywood's attention, and I've received a flurry of scripts, gone on nearly 2 dozen meetings, and best of all... no one's even asking me to audition! Some would say that now I've REALLY "made it". Oh, how I wish Grandma could see me now! She'd be so proud to see how far her little girl has come.

I'm so incredibly grateful for all of my recent success. I've worked my butt off and am definitely reaping the beautiful fruits of my arduous labors. And you all know that hard work deserves a great reward. Yes it's true... I have no problem spoiling myself when I feel that I've earned it. I've certainly earned a trinket or two (or ten) after all the nonstop hustle and bustle. The second I get to Meadowfair, I'm going to take a 10 hour nap and then I'm going to buy myself these Jules Smith Kiss Kiss Studs!

I've gotta dash now, loves. I've got a meeting with James Cameron in a half hour at the Tribeca Hotel.

Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment