Thursday, January 21, 2010

Inspired by Lady Gaga at MOCA!



Hiya Dolls!

All is blissful in Meadowfair (for once, right?! I know). Your sweetheart... that would be me, Meadow (*smile*) has been getting inspired by the world around her. Yes, I know I'm speaking in third person, but that's just how unlike myself I feel at the moment. Film is my chosen medium, but I attended that amazing MOCA event and was absolutely blown away by the paintings and sculptures... Not to mention Lady Gaga's INSANE performance with the Russian ballet. Although I truly admire her artistry, I usually feel like her style is a bit out there for my personal taste. But I don't know... there was something magical in the air that night. It dawned on me that every now and again Meadow needs a little bit of "gaga like" craziness to shake things up! That's why I just love this Five Segment Glass Necklace that my assistant gave me. It's edgy but still classy in a Elizabeth Taylor circa Cleopatra type of way. I feel like a futuristic Greek goddess! Not my usual pearls or gold studs, this statement necklace DEMANDS attention. Just like Gaga!

xx

Meadow

P.S. Have my dolls seen Beyonce and Gaga's new video "Video Phone"?! THAT'S what I'm talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment